Meow's Favourite Pictures

Just a bunch of pictures, which I absolutely love, and would like to share with you ....

30.6.06


Whilst on our last houseboat holiday, we were parked in a beautiful spot along the river. This is a little creek, off the Murray River, which sort of went round in a circle, coming out a little bit further upstream. The guys mucked around, doing a time trial on a Jetski ... it looked mighty dangerous, with all the logs and stuff sticking out. Fortunately nobody was hurt, or even fell off. They had fun. I just thought it was a really pretty photo opportunity.

5 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger madameplushbottom said...

This photo is absolutely beautiful meow. I love the placement and all that is included. Love it!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Da Gal ... thank you. It was taken with my old "film" camera, and I just liked the view. I am often lucky with the placement of the photos, as I usually don't take a lot of time thinking about it !!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Connie ~~ Love this one also. I also liked the early photos of you and your hubby and you as a baby and
little girl. Chidky is a beautiful girl, no wonder you are so proud of her. Love, Merle.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Thank you, Merle. I'm glad you like this photo, too. It was a lucky shot, taken with a "film" camera ... I just liked the scene !! And, yes, Chicky is just gorgeous, thanks.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Never went to the Murray River, though always wanted to... I have some photos if you want a look... http://flissyscorner.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home